Instagram Feed

Because...




I've had to give myself a good talking to this morning... remind myself how much I want this... to be healthy... not skinny... not a size 10... but to be happy in my own skin... and it's so easy to veer off path... 

Today... have a think... How badly do you want it? Seriously? How much does it mean to you? Bad enough to make a stand... to fess up in work/home/college to friends/relations ... 'I'm trying to lose a bit of weight and be healthy, I'd really appreciate your support...' You'd be surprised at the reaction... people who you thought would be there, won't be... and others will surprise you with 'I really wanted to say something to you but wasn't sure if you fancied a pal to walk with...' 

The only person who can do it, is you... and you CAN do it! But you've got to WANT it badly enough... Surround yourself with the right people... people who love you and want you to be happy... and you're half way there... 

Because if you want it bad enough... you'll do it! 



No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Awards